ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Join yoga therapist Jennifer Carrera in this 90-minute workshop to release tension and ease pain using therapy balls. We will explore ball rolling from head to toe, working with the soft tissue in the body. Ball rolling helps to diminish pain, restore healthy nerves, improve posture, restore muscles and increases strength. No prior ball rolling experience required.
Relax and release tension and enjoy a self-massage with therapy balls. We will explore ball rolling from head to toe, working with the soft tissue in the body. Enjoy the many benefits of ball rolling in this 90 minute workshop:
- - immune boosting helping to guide the flow of lymph in the body
- - relief from chronic pain
- - lengthens and hydrates muscles
- - muscle recovery, great for athletes - working with soft tissue release
- - calming for the nervous system and encourages the relaxation response
- - increase proprioception (sense of where the body is in space)
- - increase enteroception (felt sense of the body)
- - improves circulation
- - releasing emotional trauma stuck in the body
- - encourages more easeful, blissful movement
Come as you are, wearing comfortable clothing in which you can move easily. Therapy balls will be provided.
Saturday, November 13th, 2:00-3:30pm